What to Expect
This treatment not only helps stop neuropathy from getting worse, but actually improves nerve function in most patients with clinical studies showing an 80-85% success rate.
We begin by exploring the history of your condition: when it started; how often you experience symptoms; how it affects your life and other pertinent questions. Then we will gently examine your hands, arms, wrists, feet, ankles and legs for pain, numbness, burning, tingling, strength and range of motion.
If necessary, you may be referred to a neurologist for a full neurological evaluation before any treatment is started. We will then discuss your options, including whether you would be an ideal candidate for our treatment program with NEUROGENX EST.
How Long Will It Take?
- Our initial evaluation takes about an hour.
- Treatments normally take about 45 minutes, we suggest you plan for an hour.
- The typical person with neuropathy requires 12-16 treatments.
- Reduction of symptoms has been seen after just 4 or 5 treatments.
- Treatment effects will often last 6-12 months or more with some requiring periodic treatment to maintain their level of relief. Follow up treatments maybe needed a few times every 3-6 months.
At Skylyn Wellness Center, inc. we are now able to treat your neuropathy and alleviate your pain and numbness with a high success rate. Our neuropathy treatment plan can help improve sensation, help reduce or eliminate your need for oral medications and help prevent complications of neuropathy… while improving your quality of life!